Privacy and Cookies Policy
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain where the cookies are sent, and on the treatment of the obtained data, two types of cookies can be identified: own and third-party. There is also a second classification according to the time cookies are stored in the client’s web browser: session or persistent. Lastly, there is yet one more classification with five different types of cookies depending on the end of the data obtained: technical, personalisation, analysis, advertising, and behavioural advertising.
Cookies used in the webpage
Next, the cookies used in this webpage, as well as their type and function, are identified:
Modulnor’s webpage uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows to measure and analyse webpage navigation. In your browser you will able to see 4 cookies from this service. According to the previous classification these are own, session, and analysis cookies. You may find more information about cookies and how to disable their use in www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Via web analytics information about the number of users accessing the webage, the number of pages visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, their length, the browser used, the carrier providing the service, the language, the device being used, or the city the IP address is assigned to, is obtained. This information enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. During this session this notice won’t be displayed again while accessing any page in this portal.
- Close. The notice is hidden in the current page.
- Change configuration. You may obtain more information about what are cookies, know the cookies used, and modify the browser’s settings.
How to modify cookie settings
You may restrict, block, or delete Modulnor’s cookies, or any other webpage’s, using your browser. The process is different for each browser, the “Help” function will show you how to.
- Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/